Constituency Services

When you contact our office, we will do everything we can to help, To give you a better idea of how we can help, please have a read of the following information.

What we can help you with:

  • Provide information on locating government services and contact information
  • Assist in understanding government policies and services
  • Assist in navigating through government bureaucracy
  • Ensure due process is being followed
  • Attend community events
  • Provide congratulatory and greeting messages
  • Provide government documents, legislation, discussion papers and other web-based forms if you don’t have Internet access
  • Accept volunteer or internship at our office
  • Resolve issues you may be having with provincial government agencies
  • However, by law, there are some things we cannot help you with

We can help you if:

  • You are a resident of the New Westminster riding; and,
  • Your matter is with a provincial government agency.

Unfortunately, we cannot help you if:

  • You have retained a lawyer to represent you pertaining to your case;
  • Your matter is pending before the courts or if the police are involved.
  • If you have complaints about the judges, you can direct them to the Canadian Judicial Council. We cannot make inquiries about police investigations. If you have a complaint about police conduct, please direct them to the Office of the Police Complaints Commissioner.